Narrowband

It's Just Plain AWESOME!!!

N2Roswell

Hello there fellow earthlings!

I am a continual student of science. I love nature and I will always strive to comprehend it. That's whether it's the natural phenomena here upon the earth or throughout the universe.

What intrigues me the most, is the fact that our sun is just one of hundreds of trillions of stars in within the Milky Way...

There are hundreds of trillions of galaxies within the universe...Of which, the Milky Way is just one...

That's just plain AWESOME!!!

* I might have gotten carried away here with the numbers. Let's replace the word "trillions" with "billions".

Thanks ;)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
er, actually, it's just plain wrong. but welcome anyway ;)

er...actually I got a little carried away.

Kindly replace "trillions" with "billions" and promise never to allow human error to ever enter your path in life ever again.

You promise?

I'm waiting...Still waiting...I'm still waiting.....

Hello N2Roswell and welcome to the SGL.

I'm curious about your screen name - Does it refer to where you are or some other connection? I just recently moved from east of Albq. in NM - why I was asking.

And yes, the universe is an awesome entity and I feel privilaged to be able to ponder it, not to mention observing it while stargazing.

Wishing you many clear, dark skies and enjoy this forum - it's awesome too!

Nah!

I'm just obcessed with anything connected with the Roswell incident, is all. I've got this sneaking suspicion that we're being observed.

Something I found truely awsome this week was an article in NewScientist (26/11/11) titled the "Many Faces of the Multiverse"...apparently string theory predicts there may be 10 to the power of 500universes!.....now aint that amazing

Archived