Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

melanie

just wanted to say hi

hi i am melanie and from dartford kent and i am interested in astronomy and alien theorys and the like and wanted to meet likeminded people x :icon_confused:

Welcome to the forum Melanie.

Certainly lots of interest in astronomy here, not quite so sure on the alien theory though ;)

Oh wait, I get it, your name is an anagram "Me Alien". I presume you want us to take you to our leader? Just a sec', what's that in your hand? Is that some kind of a probe?? ;):eek::(

:icon_confused::rolleyes:

Cheers

Tim

Edited by Tim

Hello Melanie,

welcome to SGL, plenty of astonomical advice, not sure about aliens, although to us Yorkshiremen you're all aliens :icon_confused:

Hi Melanie and welcome to the forum.

Hi, Melanie, and welcome to SGL.

I'm afraid that, contrary to what my avatar might suggest, I am not an alien - theoretical or otherwise.

Hi Melanie,

A warm welcome to SGL. I'm a newbie myself (ex Kent, now Hampshire) and can tell you that the members of the forum are wonderful - knowledgeable, generous of their time and patient with newcomers (!).

So have yourself a great time.

Best wishes

Geoff

Hi Melanie and welcome to the forum, good luck with your new found hobby. I am a native in Dartford too, I dont think I have seen any aliens as yet, ha not in the skies anyway. Happy gazing and good luck..

Hi Melanie, and welcome to SGL from sunny Swindon!