Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Sat 19th - Clear Skies forecast, meet up?

timmyp

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are up for a meet...Sawley preffered but will try the CC this time....if someone will show me how to get there please? Did you meet at the pub last time and follow on?

Just looked on Met office site, they are showing cloud?

We are up for a meet...Sawley preffered but will try the CC this time....if someone will show me how to get there please? Did you meet at the pub last time and follow on?

Just looked on Met office site, they are showing cloud?

I looked at the BBC site Celeste, BBC Weather : Derby

If you check the cloud coverage map it shows it as clear this evening.....but I guess that is the BBC...... :)

Down to Leicester for me, catch up with old friends. Have a good eve, its clearing here!

Cricket club is off Jackass Lane look for the Hurt Arms & holly Lane

Sawley - look for Warren Lane - watch out for the pot hole

Cheers & have a gr8 eve.

Craig, i haven`t got the postcodes for the sites but the sawley site is the easyist to find, from the pub we where at last week, follow the road all the way round the side of the boat moorings, you go under a small bridge, keep to the right as there`s a big dip on the left, and it`s a little further on the left, metal cattle gate

I would have come too but in bed, feel like sh** guys with this cough, cold and sore throat. A few whiskeys and browse what scope I should buy for a few hours me thinks whilst madame watching strictly.... (and then change my mind again for the 20th time... I am now thinking C11 on NEQ6...)

BTW Where is the meet postcodes for when I can come along please?

Steve

Archived