Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

6D.. degrees of seperation.

Hi Guy's

Always remember common sense is forbidden by quantum theory lol...

In all networks there is a rule, a hidden rule that connects every member of it. Take the Internet it can considered as one large computer or consisting of millions of individual computers. But all these computers are only six levels away from each-other. The other great thing of a network is that you remove one member and the overall network still works. Social networks of people are also six degrees, ie six stages away from any other member.

I am closer to you than you think!

The way I see the world is as follows. If I were to look at an object in my room such as a book and imagine zooming in to an infinitesimal small point, then looking up and looking out of a window at an object, say a tree, I again zoom into to an infinitely small point...

The point I see is one and the same point. More accurately I'd state that any two particles which are in the same quantum state can be viewed as though they were one and the same particles no matter how far away they appear spatially.

We are looking at the very same point, the same particle from different directions. This is how I see quantum entanglement works.

I suggest that all the quantum black holes and the universe itself (which is a black hole too) also operates as a network.

We all know 3D space. We can imagine with difficulty 4D space time,which is the curvature of space-time.Some such as Evan field theory and Kazula Klein theory use 5D where charge and magnetism can be viewed as a double helix vortex.

I think 6D space-time is like node that connects to all other quantum black holes.

This is your Wormhole NeutrinoWave

However it looks very unstable because any particle except for the neutrino that tries to traverse it will have its properties inverted. Ie an electron becomes a positron and vice versa.Faster than light information can not be possible as only particles that are not affected by matter can move through 6D space.

A particle in the same quantum state can be considered the same particle viewed through the 6D space time.In a field a particle can be view from any location because of all the possible states it can be in, but as the field collapses into a real particle it then has an overall unique quantum state. It is real and has a unique location.

6 dimensional space time is the place of the neutrino, the only particle not effected by it. It is the place of the colour force. It is space time that folds inside out.It is space time that allows the electron and positron to weave light through the vacuum of space. It is the sixth dimension of M theory ( 7D to 11D being the same as 1-5 with a reverse time arrow..ie antimatter).. It is very very small but...

6D connects us all!

6 degrees of separation... I am closer to you than you think!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation

From a wacky nutter lol

Hi Guy's

Always remember common sense is forbidden by quantum theory lol...

In all networks there is a rule, a hidden rule that connects every member of it. Take the Internet it can considered as one large computer or consisting of millions of individual computers. But all these computers are only six levels away from each-other. The other great thing of a network is that you remove one member and the overall network still works. Social networks of people are also six degrees, ie six stages away from any other member.

I am closer to you than you think!

The way I see the world is as follows. If I were to look at an object in my room such as a book and imagine zooming in to an infinitesimal small point, then looking up and looking out of a window at an object, say a tree, I again zoom into to an infinitely small point...

The point I see is one and the same point. More accurately I'd state that any two particles which are in the same quantum state can be viewed as though they were one and the same particles no matter how far away they appear spatially.

We are looking at the very same point, the same particle from different directions. This is how I see quantum entanglement works.

I suggest that all the quantum black holes and the universe itself (which is a black hole too) also operates as a network.

We all know 3D space. We can imagine with difficulty 4D space time,which is the curvature of space-time.Some such as Evan field theory and Kazula Klein theory use 5D where charge and magnetism can be viewed as a double helix vortex.

I think 6D space-time is like node that connects to all other quantum black holes.

This is your Wormhole NeutrinoWave

However it looks very unstable because any particle except for the neutrino that tries to traverse it will have its properties inverted. Ie an electron becomes a positron and vice versa.Faster than light information can not be possible as only particles that are not affected by matter can move through 6D space.

A particle in the same quantum state can be considered the same particle viewed through the 6D space time.In a field a particle can be view from any location because of all the possible states it can be in, but as the field collapses into a real particle it then has an overall unique quantum state. It is real and has a unique location.

6 dimensional space time is the place of the neutrino, the only particle not effected by it. It is the place of the colour force. It is space time that folds inside out.It is space time that allows the electron and positron to weave light through the vacuum of space. It is the sixth dimension of M theory ( 7D to 11D being the same as 1-5 with a reverse time arrow..ie antimatter).. It is very very small but...

6D connects us all!

6 degrees of separation... I am closer to you than you think!

Six degrees of separation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From a wacky nutter lol

Are you using geodesic distance in Graph Theory here?

How is that related to spacetime in higher dimensions?

(which is a black hole too)

Since when?

But all these computers are only six levels away from each-other.

Wrong, 2 network servers in a cluster are connected directly to each other. And if you think about a standard TCP/IP network they have 7 layers.

it will have its properties inverted. Ie an electron becomes a positron and vice versa.

Charge is just one property of an electron, so becoming a positron is not inverting it's properties. It is altering just one of it's properties.

The universe has more then 6 dimensions.

The network theory say you can be connected by 6 steps, not that you have to be connected by 6. I know a few people on SGL by one step - I know them directly. All of us on here are 2 steps apart. SGL being the intermediate step. So 6 is not the requirement. Just a number less than or equal to 6.

Seems the 6D is irrelevant as 2D will do for all SGL members, and for say all CN members.

Why do you copy networks over to space-time? A network is most easily considered as a 2D system. Height/altitude being irrelevant and so considered as non-existant. The internet being therefore a 2D grid over the planet.

And common sense is a part of quantum theory.

More accurately I'd state that any two particles which are in the same quantum state can be viewed as though they were one and the same particles no matter how far away they appear spatially.

And if they are not in the same quantum state then they are not the same when viewed through your 6D state and so it would appear to fall apart.

You apper to consider all points as the same based on one premis, but as said if not in the same Q state then they are not the same.

Stating something is inadaquate, yoiu need to supply the proof of it. Additionally you would have to supply the dis-proof of the theory that you are claiming to be wrong.

In all networks there is a hierarchy of levels in which the smallest component is connected to any other component in the network.

It seems that at least to me that in the universe the sixth dimension is the one that connects all parts of the universe no matter how far away they are separated spatially in typically 3D space.It is a space time that only extends to the plank limit, the centre of the black holes.The neutrino is the only particle that can pass through unimpeded..I think

Maybe I could describe it this way. If the universe is a black hole and is funnel shaped the tip of the funnel is the smallest point, the smallest size possible, I think all the singularities of all the different sized black holes within the universe all meet at this same point.

Isn't it interesting that we are all six stages away from anyone else in the world, out of 7billion people? I thought I could see a similarity in the analogy there.

Yes, the Internet is described as 7 layers technically. But does that include the computer itself?

How many ip addresses are required to get to the top level? My argument may be weak as I'm not a technical expert at networking.

I need to clarify that my hypothetical view of the universe is like M theory 11 dimensional 7d -11d is the same as 1d - 5d but with a reverse time arrow.

My hypothesis suggests that 6D space time connects all points at any scale which would be necessary for it to be able to change flavour. I like that.

The brain is a network of neurones in the same way I view 6D...

Mmm the idea still needs more work but It is still at an early stage.

My goal is to eventually work out how to form an atom with all it's atomic orbitals and properties by being able to visualise folding space time in particular ways... Still got a way to go yet, lol

I can visualise how an atomic orbital captures an electron... but the proton is very complicated little beast.

Quotes from the Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation

"The phrase "six degrees of separation" is often used as a synonym for the idea of the "small world" phenomenon[citation needed]. However, detractors argue that Milgram's experiment did not demonstrate such a link,[9] and the "six degrees" claim has been decried as an "academic urban myth".[10]."

"Watts and Strogatz showed that: Average Path Length = (ln N / ln K) where N = total nodes and K = acquaintances per node. Thus if N = 300,000,000 (90% US pop.) and K = 30 then Degrees of Separation = 19.5 / 3.4 = 5.7 and if N = 6,000,000,000 (90% World pop.) and K = 30 then Degrees of Separation = 22.5 / 3.4 = 6.6. (Assume 10% of population is too young to participate.)"

Quote from Wikipedia article "neuron": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuron

"The human brain has a huge number of synapses. Each of the 10^11 (one hundred billion) neurons has on average 7,000 synaptic connections to other neurons."

So for the brain we have average path length = ln(10^11)/ln(7000) = 2.86. If there is any connection at all between that and the dimensionality of space then I guess we conclude the answer is 3.

Archived