SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

If you could ask Brian Cox any question...

palebluedot

You mean there are two people called Brian?

Just for the fanboys on here, a pic to get you all exited. The floppy haired slow talker for you all.

God know what hes looking at, or why the BBC needed to fly him there, but what ever he is drowning on about it will be - profound- pic of him looking moody- back to blurry pic of the scenery - que uplifting music - quick get the word beautiful or amazing - que pic of the Prof looking deep - then off to Australia to explain why the sky is Blue..

brian_fermi.jpg

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can i come with you when you next travel the world and universe please??

That's along the same lines as I was thinking :) ...

"Do you need an assistant?".

I'm sure my wife won't mind me disappearing for 6 months at a time.

I really like brian cox, but i'm more amazed by Brian May, a member of one of the greatest rock bands, one of the all time great guitarists (Rolling stone magazine).

idolised by millions of people, Millions in the bank and still had the drive and determination to complete his studies and do his phd !!

And all that whilst being in close almost daily proximity to one of the kings of excess!

I'd ask him if he'd consider doing a TV series where he travels the UK and trys out differen't scopes and talks more about Amature Astrology, like meeting clubs and people etc, and what amatures can see in the sky etc

I'd ask him if he'd consider doing a TV series where he travels the UK and trys out differen't scopes and talks more about Amature Astrology, like meeting clubs and people etc, and what amatures can see in the sky etc

Not sure amateur astrology is his field of expertise. Nevertheless, i would still like to see that question asked.:)

Archived