SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

New to SGL and Astronomy

Jaxxxxx

Hey how you all doing?

A little about me and why I am here... ;)

I have been into physics and everything Universe for some years now. As crazy as it sounds I have only just decided to get into the "home" viewing side of things and even after a few weeks of absorbing as much information from the net as I could about everything I could find I still have a hundred million questions!!

Looking forward to hopefully having things answered!

Regards

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to SGL! Like you, I for some reason never bought a telescope until a few of years ago even though I have always been fascinated in astronomy.

If you have a million questions, you've certainly come to the right place. There are lots of helpful and knowledgeable folk here!

Hey! Thank you all for the kind welcomes!!!

Really glad there is such an active forum as this should really help the learning especially with some searching and asking!!

At current I have a BUDGET telescope which is borrowed from a friend who doesn't use it however this is due to be replaced asap for something with a little more quality so will have some questions on the various models I have been looking at.

Will post in the relevant sections and look forward to the responses!

Again thanks for the kind welcomes ;)

Archived