Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi there

Aurora41

Hi Everyone

I have always been interested in the stars and never thought to join a group until I found this one! My hubby bought me a telescope years back and to be honest, its not very good at seeing anything really! I am based in Central Scotland.

;)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Aurora41 and welcome to SGL, If your old telescope is not up to the mark, Christmas is just round the corner, just drop a hint to hubby about some nice binos or a new scope, event a book like the recently republished Turn Left at Orion would be of great assistance to you ;)

John.

hi ;) welcome :) what scope are you using? mine is not very good either (compared to some of the ones I have been seeing around forums) but I can see jupiter clearly so far so I am happy until I can find a better one I got some new lenses that arrived today and it is looking good so far outside so I might get to see a improvement fingers crossed :)

Archived