Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep24_banner.thumb.jpg.56e65b9c9549c15ed3f06e146fc5f5f1.jpg

blusky

Another week with no break in the cloud...

Don't say it Dunkster! I mentioned in an earlier post and the met office have now "reviewed" the forecast! ;):)

Rather dull isn't it....I work away for half of the year too, and it seems like it's always cloudy when I'm home....or maybe it's just cloudy all the time ;)

Don't say it Dunkster! I mentioned in an earlier post and the met office have now "reviewed" the forecast! ;):)

:) darn weather does it ever get better

It's the "new astro kit" curse, I'll take full responsibility......

;) darn weather does it ever get better

On the bright side - which would you prefer: a night of the 22nd December or June? :-)

looking good here tomorrow so I'll have to go to work early so I can get home at a reasonable time :) mind you sunday was clear all day and you can guess the rest!! ;)

We all hope and pray for clear skies and i finish work early at 5pm but I cannot remember when we had clear skies last and seems like nearly a month lol!!!!

BBC Weather. Blanket of Cloud Over Britain tonight. And cold too.

Typical weather, We all live in hope we will get some clear skies this week ;):) :)

Yeah well, I'm not sure it was just you Dunkster. I won't risk naming and shaming but from an unnamed mod's post above....

Rather dull isn't it....I work away for half of the year too, and it seems like it's always cloudy when I'm home

I'm drawing my own conclusions ;)

Has been throughly miserable here for 10 days. Thick fog most days/nights. Typical winter weather I guess.

Desparate to get out with the scope and sort out this alignment problem that I have with it.

Beautiful weather here in Weymouth at the moment, but the first wisps of cloud are forming, and the forecast has rain this evening.

Rob

Tomorrow for me too according to 7timer. Fingers crossed.

How accurate is 7Timer compared with the Met Office? For tomorrow night 7Timer is also showing clear skies for me but the Met Office is predicting drizzle.

How accurate is 7Timer compared with the Met Office? For tomorrow night 7Timer is also showing clear skies for me but the Met Office is predicting drizzle.

I have never compared them side to side. I guess you'll find out tonight ;)

Edited by palebluedot

Lovely and sunny here in Sussex at the mo but the MET shows it overcast at 9PM ;)

There is a significant glow in the Derbyshire skies and a lot of 'elbu' skies. I'm not actually going to risk putting a name to anything but... fingers crossed.

The cloud has arrived bang on time