SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

The Nature of Space

Statement 1: Constant motion and Non motion are one and same thing.

Relative space is by itself is perfectly flat space it would contains no forces no energy it looks towards the infinitely large and the infinitely cold.

Statement2: Non constant motion is constant change. It is curved space and is always non relative.It is looks towards the infinitely small and infinitely hot.

Statement3:

As hot cant exist without cold

As dark cant exist without light...

Relative flat space can not exist without non relative space. They both co exist within themselves.

Yin Yang

At first these statements appear to go against common sense. I will show why they are true.

Before I do I must first introduce to you guys Zeno and his paradoxes.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeno's_paradoxes

The paradox is solved if we think about size. Let's change the arrow to point. The point has size. To remove the size of the point we have to shrink it towards zero size. No matter how fast we shrink the point we can never get to zero size. The best which we can achieve is by contracting the size of the point as fast as we could indefinately. As we do this the momentum increases.

Momentum is energy. Energy exists in curved non relative space.

So here Zeno's flat space is intrinsically connected to curved space. In other words even a stationary object, that has size exists simultaneously in both flat and curved space by varying degrees.

This is why nothing or more accurately the infinitesimally small contains energy.

Hi Dark Star,

I'm new to this Yin Yang and was wondering if this is can be used as alternative philosophical approach to describing concepts in cosmology eg

[1] Origin of our Universe

[2] Large Scale Structure of Our Universe

[3] Physical Limits imposed upon our universe eg Size, Age, Boundaries

Archived