Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

TransWarpDrive signing up!

TransWarpDrive

Hello! I'm TransWarpDrive. I'm a resident of the Chicago area who's interested in astronomy. I'm mostly interested in observing the Moon, using binoculars or a telescope. I've also observed other planets, though - one night I got a good look at Jupiter and three of her moons through my binocs. I'd like to do more star- and planet gazing, and maybe even upgrade to a stronger telescope or pair of binoculars in the near future. I found your forum by chance last night while looking up a link to instructions on how to print out and build a paper Moon globe (the link I had seemed to have expired recently). After looking your site over, I thought I'd join. I look forward to many fruitful discussions on astronomy here with all of you.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

welcome to the forum TWD :) the TWD was the test engine for the excelsior for the "search for spock" when they "kidnaped" the enterprise to go to genisis.......:headbang:

hope you enjoy ur self TWD ;)

edit : i think iv watched too much startrek.....:p

Archived