SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

getting a webcam from morgans

nev47

The reason they're so cheap is probably cos they buy a big batch at a time. So if you order at the end of the last batch purchased and they run out, it may be a week or two till the next batch comes in. But I've not heard of them ever failing to deliver - they're a safe bet (imo) so long as you ain't in a rush :)

I seem to recall a good while back that information was given to the effect that these were made originally for the TV industry, for dispatch abroad, if this is the case, these stocks must come to an end at some time in the future. I may be wrong, but I don`t think Phillips will be making new ones to sell at that price, buy now before its too late :)

John.

No problems from Morgans here although I did wait for the website to show the bundle with the IR filter and 1.25" adapter as instock. Took about 4 or 5 days to arrive.

Amazed at the images that can be obtained from a 640 x 480 camera :)

I ordered a couple to bolster my stocks ( I have been modifying them in many different ways ) on the 18th October and they arrived exactly one week later. I have never had any problems with orders from Morgan's.

There stock levels do go up and down a lot. I had to wait 3 or 4 weeks for mine. During that time they dropped there prices but fair play to them a quick phone call and they refunded me the difference. in my opinion there worth the wait and you can always call them and check for updates and there also happy to refund you as well if you really cant wait but I have not seen them cheaper anywhere else

I ordered one last week and when it didn't arrive as expected ( 24hour del) I telephoned Morgans Computers.

Spoke to 'Kelly' a very friendly woman who explained that they are awaiting another batch of the adapters which they sell with the "bundle" purchase, Stock are expected by 18th Nov at which time Kelly told me my order would be posted first class.

Night skies here in South Bucks are dreadful, have been dreadful and guess what the 10day forecast says.....

anthony

Archived