Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Observing - Tuesday 1st Nov

jasonp

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately no good for me either :) I work in London and don't get home until at least 7pm, and by the time I'd get there I'd only have an hour or so before I'd have to send myself home to bed or I'd never get up for work the next day :icon_salut:

I'm definitely still interested, but am going to be pretty much restricted to Friday/Saturdays....

Matsey :D

I'm just in from a good few hours in the garden myself, that extra hour of darkness sure makes a difference :icon_salut: Did take a few webcam vids of the Moon and Jupiter to stack, will see how they come out and and upload later if they're not too shabby :D

Hi

I hope the observing went OK last night, it was certainly clear in WelHat!

Apologies for not making the session last night but as a carer I need to plan ahead - something which is anathema to the British weather. I am still up for a meet / observing session at Wrest Park and hopefully the clouds will play ball and have the weekend off!

Just checked the met office website and it appears the rain showers forecast for tonight seem to have disappeared and there may be a chance of setting up in the back garden tonight for a session.

Havent touched the kit for 2 weeks, and even then by the time I had finished setting up and aligning the blumming clouds rolled in. Now Ive got all my bits and bobs delivered Im gagging to get out there and trying it all out.

Archived