Where can I get GMT Explorers?

Adrian

I have a couple of BST explorers, but with the clocks going back tonight I need some eyepieces that will work in the winter. Are there GMT explorers and where can I find them? :D

*Sound of Adrian fetching his coat* :icon_salut:

I have a couple of BST explorers, but with the clocks going back tonight I need some eyepieces that will work in the winter. Are there GMT explorers and where can I find them? :)

*Sound of Adrian fetching his coat* :icon_salut:

Brilliant :):D

This thread just goes to show what an odd sense of humour us astro freaks have, long may it continue :D:hello2:

you can convert your daylight saving ep`s to work in winter by adding a little fur round the rubber bit and by a liberal spraying of anti freeze ,

or you can fool them into thinking its summer by carrying a little uv strip light with you ....... also making bird noises like a lark or a swallow , helps to fool the into thinking its still summer :icon_salut:

Archived