Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Grrrrr..... Interview on R2 today

Tim

According to a well known dancing (not Strictly a dancer) astrologer, who was interviewed on R2 today, as we are composed of 70% water, it is only reasonable to believe that the moon would have a tidal effect on us, and therefore be the master of our emotions.

What is wrong with these people ?

:D:BangHead::):BangHead::o:BangHead::p:BangHead::hello2:

Come the revolution I suggest we find a large island in the middle of the ocean to populate with them..........and then sink it.

As it is, 14 million people had tripe for breakfast. I guess I'm not the only one who gagged on it!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a serious situation, when the Nations Premier Broadcasting Company allows such drivel to be Aired. Does no one vet these

Imbeciles before letting them loose on the whole country's population. I think It's time an Edict was drawn up, and Pronounced by The Government, and the Monarchy, that Astrology is hereby classified as unadulterated Claptrap, and Tripe.

Anyone guilty of practicing such Drivel, shall be banished to the Land of Nod. Wherever that is. :D

Ron.

Was the interview tongue in cheek though? often get the impression with R2, 4 & 5 that some interviewees are brought in to make fun of them for listeners entertainment.

It's even more amusing when the interviewee is oblivious to the line of questioning e.g. the morning after David Haye interview on I think R5

The said astrologer is certainly not 70% water- possibly 70% fat- in which case the heavenly bodies could impact upon him. The sun could make him melt...

In fact very few people would hit 70%- the human body is approx 25% fat, 15% protein, 60% water and 5% minerals.

The said astrologer is certainly not 70% water- possibly 70% fat- in which case the heavenly bodies could impact upon him. The sun could make him melt...

In fact very few people would hit 70%- the human body is approx 25% fat, 15% protein, 60% water and 5% minerals.

25 + 15 + 60 + 5 = 105 :D:confused::)

:o

Archived