SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

PACman - NGC281

Darth Takahashi

Here is the PACman nebula taken over two days, well at least the H Alpha was, which is approx 2.5 hours worth. The RGB is just under 1 hour per channel which isn't quite enough. Still it a repectable result I thing. I hope like it.

Taken with the trusty TOA130F and ST10.

By the way, sorry for the bad weather my OIII filter just arrived in time for my birhtday next week:hello2:!!!

post-15658-133877684752_thumb.jpg

earwig

Olly

Lol... we all have them...

Very nice image Neil ... plenty of detail in there... Looks even better when you open the image in a new page.. Do you not use a picture hosting 3rd party, photobucket is free as is Pbase, both reasonable ..

Cracking image Neil the Ha is lovely! Very ghostly and ethereal :D You are really getting to grips with your setup and processing. Jealous...me ......Nahhhhhh :)

Clear skies mate,

Matt.

P.S. Just reset the scope up as it's clear here tonight so grabbing some more frames on the pacman to see if I can reduce the noise a bit more before processing!Just got another 6 subs of OIII and should be fast approaching the dreaded meridian flip!!

Archived