Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_supernovae_remnants_winners.thumb.jpg.a13d54fa405efa94ed30e7abd590ee55.jpg

Matt Smith

Calling Sheffield Astronomers

Folks: am new astronomer looking to rub shoulders with astronomers in the sheffield area.

If you'd like to help a rookie out, make a new astro friend etc feel free to make contact anytime.

Kind Regards, Matt

Where in Sheff are you DR? or is distance time and space not a problem

hi guys im now from sheffield . just purchased a 127 goto and iI live norton lees above meersbroke park. until i find me a nice house to move into .

Where in Sheff are you DR? or is distance time and space not a problem

The TARDIS can often be found at Low Edges in the South of Sheffield but as you say distance/time & space no problem.

Edited by Matt Smith
spelling error - even the DR gets it wrong occasionally!

im not too far from sheff,been a budding gazer for 2 years now have quite a bit of kit and a little bit of know how if i can offer anyhting ive learned give us a shout :grin:

Hi, have you frequented Sheffield Astronomical society meetings... lots of people there every couple of weeks.

I'm in Carter Knowle area.