Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello.

Big_Daz

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just been out with my bins and managed to spot 3 of the 4 moons of Jupiter :) before the damn cloud blew over again :(

Same here Daz Grrr!

Hello and welcome,

I’ve accepted your friend request, cheers. Your more than welcome to pop out for a look through my scope if we are both free and the clouds are absent.

I’ll PM when might be good. Also I’m going to the Salisbury star party for a few days later this week if your about PM your phone number and we can grab a beer.

Just a note about buying a telescope,I bought my s/w 200p dobsonian with telrad (fancy red dot finder), wixey (angle gauge), 3 eye eyepieces, 2x barlow, star chart, and star map for £220 and i can't say how much i love the thing. If you can save a little more and check the 'UK astronomy buy and sell' website you might find just what your looking for.

Anyway have fun learning and maybe catch up with you soon.

Sounds great, I would love to pop around an evening for a chat ect. hoping to crash salisbury star party on sat evening if all goes well. I will check out the link and maybe save a few more pennies before my first buy as I am in no rush just yet. cheers Daz.

Daz, there is a telescope shop in Frome. Rather good and the dude that runs it is no big pusher for an unecessary sale. My old man bought a second hand 6inch Skywatcher 150p, Eq5, two ep, RA motor and camera adapter = £200. so its worth asking around shops for good second hand deals!

Archived