Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

getting it all wrong.

bibbsy

Just hooked my synscan handset up, using GPS info it states my location as LAT(N) and LO(W)....Date 2011/10/21, Then goes through time clocks, UT14.36, LT03.36, time zone 00.00 and LST16.30...and some other info I have no idea what it is hahaha...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bibbsy.

Be careful all this info doe,snt confuse you,everyone is more or less saying the same thing.

My last bit of advise is also important.When you have finished viewing,enter the Utilities section of the handset,and look for "Park the Scope".This will then re-turn the scope and mount to its Home Position.Switch off,and remove Scope,if not a Permant Set-up.Dont disturb the Mount.

On a new night the hand set will ask you if you want to start from the home position.

Good luck,and it will soon be second nature.

lmao,what one,the one im using or the new one i got from your link :) if its the one i have on the handset its not my fault,im deffo blaming the other half for that as she was the one who looked it up and put it into the handset lol.

just a quickie...are you setting the handset date in the correct format?

This foxed me for a while on my EQ6... I was getting the month and day the wrong way around because I didn't follow the prompts and inputted in UK format rather than US format.

...hope that's not adding to the confusion!

Archived