Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss_winners.thumb.jpg.9deb4a8db27e7485a7bb99d98667c94e.jpg

garethmob

latest buys.. the S.W.V.G :P

taffy_2-albums-images-picture17046-dsc00915.jpg

Thats my spending done for now Explore Scientific 9mm 100 degree eye piece.It looks massive compared to my 9mm plossl.

Edited by Matthew

How's the weightlifting coming along Mat :)?

I didn't think it would be that big !! I need some counterweights for the dob now :rolleyes:

I here's the magnetic weights are good mat :). Does look nice. I'd be interested in how it performed in something like the coulter :rolleyes: I quite like them 82/109 degree ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow - that is big isn't it - we're all waiting for a look see at the next meet now Mat :0)

Let's hope it's not cloudy AGAIN Steve ,it was clear last night and as always I was nights !!!!

I've bought a telrad from F L O ,its on back order but thats ok,and I'm looking for a collumator.And of course I'm also waiting on my Skyliner 200p which is on back order as well from F1 Telescopes.

Ordered a hybrid diagonal from Rother yesterday, it arrived this morning before the kettle was on. :)

Rain & Hail immediately followed.

post-34570-133877765753_thumb.jpg

Pana views at flo end of april apparently cd my 31mm baader aspheric arrived yesterday along with the rain. Ordered adjustable shower tray legs and need some 200mm ply and varnish for a levelling base then i will not spend

One single penny more on this hobby for the rest of my life......definitely not...no way.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Ive bought a Baader 2" Neodymium Filter and a 2" UHC Filter.

I'm saving up for A SKYLINER 200p Dobsonian. It's going to be a long wait though :D

However, before I get that I'm going to invest in some Baader Astrosolar safety film so I can watch the upcoming transit of Venus! Already have cap that's going to hold it onto my scope just need the safety film.

Just ordered the Baader astosolar safety film from FLO and I can't wait for it to arrive :D Soon I'll be able to watch the transit of Venus!

I've just order a dew shield for the telrad, a 4" riser and a premium cheshire collumator off F L O.Thats all I need now Is for my telescope to turn up:hello2::D

Still waiting Pete.........There's really bad weather forecast next week so it'll probably turn up then!!:D

I just want it at home so I can go on a moments notice.Just had an email off F L O to let me know that they have dispatched the telrad riser and the dew shield and the cheshire should be back in stock in a day or two so top marks to F L O.:D

My Baader astrosolar safety film has arrived! :)

But it's so thin and delicate that I'm too afraid to do anything with it! :D

Edited by Ganymede12

hehe glad it came :D make sure you follow the instructions perfectly on there and check it every time you go to use it to make sure theres no holes. its fairly strong but not indestructable :)

I've recieved my Telrad 4" Riser and the dewshield today:) I then recieved an email saying that they have dispatched the collumator:):) And then I have had an email off F1 Telescopes saying that my skyliner 200p has been dispatched:hello2::):hello2: Thats all I'm waiting on now is the Telrad itself which is on back order with F L O so its a good day today:headbang: