Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

latest buys.. the S.W.V.G :P

garethmob

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will have to check mike but its f7 so the focal length is about 2800 but at zenith it towers above me. I might buy a metal shed just big enough for it to fit with the secodary cage off,it's on a platform which has casters so it moves around really well Steve ,you will have to pop over one night for a session,i may use my caravan steps for now

Fantastic Matt. Y're just gona luv that.

Once new a bloke had one that size. He got nose bleeds every time he climbed upto the ocular.A real foorprints on the moon job that one Matt you luck Weshman.

Nigel

Well, the suspence is over, at least for me (lol).

After anxiously awaiting the seller to return from holiday, my Wife and I went on a 525 mile round trip drive yesterday, to bring home a . . . . . . .

" Zeiss Telementor Telescope" :hello2:

PS: Will bring it to the meet on Sat.

Ooooo iv hered fantastic things about them telemators. Good scopes they are:) nealy bought one my self ;) well done mike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I've been looking for one for a looooong time. Fortunately this one wasn't too far away, they don't seem to come up for sale very often. I'll post some photos in the near future.

The lady who owned it bought it new over 30 years ago at her local camera shop in Ipswich. It's unfortunate that she is no longer able to use it; age has a way of catching up with us all. When asked her about her Astronomy interests, she described herself as a "Stargazer", and has had a lifelong interest.

The scope seems to have been well cared for, no dammage, no scrapes, or dings, and the paint on the OTA & mount is like new. There only appears to be some dust inside the optical tube and on the eyepieces. Once I aquire the proper cleaning solution, I plan on giving the optics their scheduled 30 year MOT.

blumming hell mat lol I nealy choked on my sandwich lol very very nice:) some how I don't think I'd get one that big tho:P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well this will be my grab and go scope and i will put a 20" or 22" in a obsy at a later date.

Archived