Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

latest buys.. the S.W.V.G :P

garethmob

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've recieved my Telrad 4" Riser and the dewshield today:) I then recieved an email saying that they have dispatched the collumator:):) And then I have had an email off F1 Telescopes saying that my skyliner 200p has been dispatched:hello2::):hello2: Thats all I'm waiting on now is the Telrad itself which is on back order with F L O so its a good day today:headbang:

Great. A triple serving of clouds :(

Well looking at Astro panel there seems to be a window of opportunity Friday night but then back to wall to wall cloud- for the time being just gotta take your chances when you can get them, fingers crossed for everyone for Satturday.

Latest buys ehhh

Well ok Gaz, they had some at Duffryn got two to play with, the fascinating a--a cam

Also ordered a Skywatcher light pollution filter, try to do something with the street lamps nearby

Please don't tell it's useless, need to live in hope that it will help

Gordon

Pana views at flo end of april apparently cd my 31mm baader aspheric arrived yesterday along with the rain. Ordered adjustable shower tray legs and need some 200mm ply and varnish for a levelling base then i will not spend

One single penny more on this hobby for the rest of my life......definitely not...no way.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Wanna bet?

iv just received my new SLR camera from my grandad a pentax 1000 :( with some very interesting documantation in a nice green pocket, the asahi pentax camera-passport

its first recete was 469 (dechmarks) and a battery (3.95) dated 31,10,1975

a boots filter guide

a recept for the camera case filter, extenshion tubes, long exposure cable 219 dechmarks (28,1,87)

a recept for the takimar lens 259 dechmarks (8,6,86)

im looking forward to giving it a go soon :D need to find a hand processing place now tho

Archived