Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

latest buys.. the S.W.V.G :P

garethmob

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is as tall as me Gaz , Focal Length: 1800mm .The base looks very easy to assemble/di-assemble.Im not going to rush into it tho,ive seen some posts on here thats theres problems with the goto/tracking,the handsets have updated firmware and there may be a issue with them(they were 350p's but i assume their the same on the 400p),so im waiting to see the outcome.

I gotta sell a few bits to part fund it but im hoping to have it for crimbo.

Really easy to fit Mat. The instructions are straightforward. Just drill a hole for the pulser knob and a second small hole for a guiding lug, fix in place with the supplied washer and nut, snip the two battery wires and remove your current battery holder and re-attach the wires to the new battery holder - there are two screw caps supplied for this but I don't like them so I just stripped 6mm of wire on each, twisted together and taped up with insulation tape. Easy.

Just wondering how santa is gonna get that 400p down the chimney?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

my latest buy is a 10" intes micro maksutov cassagrain f 15 delux 14 th wave optics :icon_scratch: waited 7 months dont even go there what i paid:icon_eek: but it will be worth it i am sure!!!!! (better be) regards stuy

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My latest purchase was a book: "Field Book Of The Skies" - by William T. Olcott

The curious thing was, that upon closer inspection when I got home, I noticed it was signed and dated Feb 17, 1936

Wow ! Exactly 76 years to the day I bought it, Feb.17, 2012

Just because it was still February the seventeenth, I thought the coincidence was a cool reason to enter my own signature and date next to that of the previous owner. :)

Archived