SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

latest buys.. the S.W.V.G :P

garethmob

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pana views at flo end of april apparently cd my 31mm baader aspheric arrived yesterday along with the rain. Ordered adjustable shower tray legs and need some 200mm ply and varnish for a levelling base then i will not spend

One single penny more on this hobby for the rest of my life......definitely not...no way.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

I'm saving up for A SKYLINER 200p Dobsonian. It's going to be a long wait though :D

However, before I get that I'm going to invest in some Baader Astrosolar safety film so I can watch the upcoming transit of Venus! Already have cap that's going to hold it onto my scope just need the safety film.

I've recieved my Telrad 4" Riser and the dewshield today:) I then recieved an email saying that they have dispatched the collumator:):) And then I have had an email off F1 Telescopes saying that my skyliner 200p has been dispatched:hello2::):hello2: Thats all I'm waiting on now is the Telrad itself which is on back order with F L O so its a good day today:headbang:

Archived