Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Salisbury star party chat

carastro

Hi Michigander, Great photos there. My favourate is the church and you've captured a good shot of Kes and I (the other bearded one) next to my blue SW250.

Cant wait for the next one now although I need to invest in a waterproof tent first. :D

Whoops - another social gaffe. Sorry JOHN - at least we got your good lady's name correct.

Next time we'll take a notebook and pen around with us and huddle conspiratorily over it when we meet new friends

Dana and Marion

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whoops - another social gaffe. Sorry JOHN - at least we got your good lady's name correct.

Next time we'll take a notebook and pen around with us and huddle conspiratorily over it when we meet new friends

Dana and Marion

Ha, I know what you mean, I spent alot of time asking Kes "Whats his name again". I also have trouble remembering names but I suppose the most important thing is we all had a great time despite the weather.

Archived