Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello there

UFOphotos

I am amateur photographer (and nerd) and likes to photograph clouds and contrails. I found that specially clouds and cloud systems layed really beautiful in my pictures, so I shot a few thousand photos of that. Astronomy has always had my deepest interest and also UFOs...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi and welcome to SGL.

As you wait to see a UFO, you might as well observe and enjoy the other sights in the sky. How about setting up an 'all sky video camera' that will catch both meteors and UFOs. There is software that will detect anything unusual in the sky.

Eric

If I were to see a UFO, and I say it in the context of being an alien spacecraft, which is what most people associate the Acronym with, it would need to be sitting on my house roof, to be below the cloud we've been experiencing the last few weeks.

Never known so much rain is so short a time ever. Pig sick of it, I say, pig sick of it :):mad:.. Any Aliens would have to be stupid beyond belief to land here. Come to think of it, I found some cement grout with some moss on it as I parked my car on the drive yesterday.

On examination, it seemed like it may have blown off the roof, so I got the binos out and had a shufti. Sure enough, grouting missing in a few places under the ridge tiles.

Maybe they did land, and I missed them whilst out shopping with the wife. Nah!, must have been the wind :).

Ron.

Archived