SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

any one frm bradford

essa

hi just wondering if there is any one from bradford or near to bradford so that we can meet up for observing/ exchange info i am going to join the

Welcome to Bradford Astronomical Society

to day and wsa also wondering if any one else is on this fourm is attending this club

i was on the left hand side and i was also send to last row. i ll make it easier i was the only asian perosn there and i ddint get raffel ticket (. i really enjoyed the lec, tho i was directly behind the young lad who won the last prize the cd.

p.s

is there meeting this thursday i wish i get a text to say we can go out to view jupiter all depends the wheather. in the mean time i can read some i got today till the wheather clear up touch wood.

im really happy cz i got my book from Steve Richards "Making Every Photon Count" with a letter and autography with personl msg woahooooo. just got back from the central libraby with more books.

stargazing with telescop by robin scagell

astronomy with a budget telescope by partrick moore and john watson

skywatching the ultimate guide to the universe by david levy

stars and panets by patrick moore

bbc wonders of the solar systempro brian cox and andrew cohen

• 2 months later...

I go to the Keighley meetings at the college star centre once a month :) it's quite weird seeing something so close to home on these forums!

Edit: There're a lot of places round here because of the country side...the only problem is these places are also popular with kids/young adults in cars getting up to no good... ;)

Sent from a Galaxy S 2 far away.

• 1 month later...

Sorry oly2b, i have a pm from you i never replied to!

Just checked my emails and this months meeting is on wednesday the 29th. All they ask is people pool in £3 each month to help with the rent.....they're having a hard enough time from the 'powers that be' trying to keep the place open as it is, and the tutor donates his own time, no pay.. Really cool guy.

Keighley seems only interested in hair dressing and beauty (looking orange..) it's quite bad when you see how much of the college is dedicated to that :)

Sent from a Galaxy S 2 far away.

Archived