Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Astro Panel 2.0 released! (Android App)

Shibby

Hi guys,

I've just completed a brand new version of "Astro Panel", my Android-based astronomy forecast app.

Please update/download. Oh, and if you haven't already, please review, rate and "+1" the app. Thanks :)

I've made use of 7Timer's new data API to produce an new version with shiny new HD graphics. I've also added new features, such as moon phases, tapping icons for key, and the "overview" graphic which gives you an estimated image of the sky.

I hope you like it and find it useful. Here's some screenshots:

post-17708-133877673141_thumb.png

post-17708-133877673165_thumb.png

post-17708-133877673174_thumb.png

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi shibby,

I've been using your old app for a while and It's great, I will definitely update to the new version! Thanks for all the hard work!! :-)

Cheers

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Hi,

Downloaded it on my Desire HD and it works perfectly.

Fantastic update to one of my favourite apps.

Couple of feature requests:

1) ability to store a location. For example I'd like to check weather at my home site while at work

2) ability to check weather at a certain time and notify you if it's gonna be clear. (I.e. An hour before sunset).

thanks and keep up the great work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks very much for the feedback guys, all taken on board for the next update :)

I can't seem to find it on my wildfire. Isn't it available to low end android phones? I've had that problem before, but this app doesn't look like one that couldn't be used on a low end phone.

Oops, looks like I have left out the directive that allows smaller screens to download, even though I have tested on smaller screens and it works well! I will soon release an update, the app should then become visible for you.

Hi Shibby is it not on the i-phone apps I cant find it :)

Yeah, sorry - no iPhone version.

Would it be possible for the moon phase to be visual as well as a percentage, Shibby?

Don't you see the moon phase graphics Gaz, as in the screenshots? Or have I misunderstood you?

this is odd, can't seem to be able to download the update :)

Maybe you have the old old version, which is now removed? Try uninstalling then downloading "Astro Panel" again...

Oops, looks like I have left out the directive that allows smaller screens to download, even though I have tested on smaller screens and it works well! I will soon release an update, the app should then become visible for you.

Awesome. I assume that you will make a post, when you release the next version.

Archived