Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

The Moon in Phases - A project

jgs001

I really like coloured moons, but I'll buck the trend here. I prefer the first with the sun. For me, the sun pulls it all together nicely as it is the sun that provides the light afterall. I also think that the sun colour gives it something that I find a little lacking in the coloured moon shot

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew there was something nagging at me about the image but I've only just figured out what it was lol

I've just noticed that you have a very small clockwise rotational error between 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock i.e the top moon isn't directly over the moon at the bottom.

I managed to scale one moon image to fit behind at full resolution. Obviously it'll have lost some detail but as it's faded out, I don't think that'll be a problem, and as you say Kev, printed out smaller then full will help a lot. I've not had a chance to post it yet though. I agree Kev a clock mech would be great.

Archived