Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Web site: The Binocular Sky

BinocularSky

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the positive comments, folks. If you have any constructive criticisms or suggestions, I'd also like to hear those. I will be re-doing some of the charts!

Ahhh, I didn't realise it's actually your site! :). It's really good, excellent stuff! :)

/must learn to read properly! :p

Looks good on a quick scan. Your book links are wrong though.. looks like you have a couple of spaces between the amazon url and the remainder of the page location. Easy to get around, but just clicking the link throws an error.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Michael. Thing is, I got rid of my 70mm when I got my 100mm. However, if you'd like to lend me your APM HD 15x70 for a year or so when they arrive :) (or, better, find me some Takahashi 22x60), I'm sure I'd be persuaded to do the work for a dedicated 70mm section. Until then, you'll just have to content yourself with the easier 100mm objects. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I've been playing around and have been developing a web site dedicated to binocular astronomy. Still lots to do on it, but I think I have enough there to launch it "as is":

BinocularSky - Home

I hope you find it useful.

Fantastic site! I have saved it as a favorite and will reference it.

Can I refer to it from my website?

-Bob

www.AstronomyLog.com

Archived