SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

A good week in store?

Uranium235

From the forecast, its looking great from Wednesday onwards for the majority of the UK (bar Scotland, where it seems to have been raining for a century!).

Lets hope it turns out to be correct so we can get some serious sessions in. By the weekend I will be expecting to see a truckload of new posts in the deep sky section :p

Hah! The Met Office are already starting to step away from their predictions. The two closest locations to me that they give forecasts for were claiming this morning would be sunny from 10am when I checked at around 8am. Now they're both overcast for the next fifteen hours or thereabouts.

If they can't manage to get it right a few hours in advance, I'm certainly not going to hold out much hope for the remainder of the week.

James

Well ive just checked sat24 and its starting to clear over central England already, I might in fact be able to make a start tonight.

Although, the UK seems to be surrounded by a load of cloud, I just hope it stays where it is and doesnt make its way inland. Time for a clear sky dance and a sacrafice to the weather gods :p

Archived