sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_annual.thumb.jpg.3fc34f695a81b16210333189a3162ac7.jpg

Perfect for stargazing......

laser_jock99

Parry Lowarch Estate Agents

"The Waun as it is known locally is a beautifully secluded small holding in the uplands of Mid Wales. Waun Cwm Calch Cottage has a south facing aspect and even enjoys the sun in the winter months as a result of its position in the centre of the broad upper valley. It is the perfect spot for star-gazing, with no light pollution to afflict the sky."

Well that's the second time this year I've seen a house for sale in my area extolling the vitues of a nice dark sky!

You utter, utter <insert expletive of choice>.

It's beautiful and about perfect. Star gazing at night and a stream and waterfall in the front garden - what more could you, your child and your springador want? Even my wife thinks it's lovely!

If there was any way I could afford it I would buy it; as it is, I'm just pig sick.

Well that's the second time this year I've seen a house for sale in my area extolling the vitues of a nice dark sky!

Can you give them a knock for me, ask them if they'll accept £50,000 and a season ticket at Man City!!! (yes I'm watching them get beat at Bayern)