SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Test New forum

RayGil

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hiya All - hope I havent overstepped the mark by joining with asking first ! Im new to all this astronomy stuff but have been a naked eye observer for years. Would love to know more and get some advice on kit. My wife bought me a Tasco reflecter (dont laugh - her intentions were well meant) Im upgrading the lenses , finder scope and barlow to find my feet before I upgrade to a better scope. Clear skies forecast for Sunday - so fingers crossed. Im also up for any star party thats organised as Id love a look through a decent scope.

Cheers

Jase

Jase,

Hiya and welcome to SGL and Cumbrian Skies.

there's nothing wrong a Tasco for finding out whether your going to enjoy astronomy, I still have mine from quite a while ago and I wont part with it. I still use it when I'm imaging with the other scopes, i'll set it up while the camera is doing a run, and flick about the skies with it, when we get clear skies that is. LOL

Archived