stargazine_ep39_banner.thumb.jpg.b87bddaa2aded94d2a3456c0589a82b9.jpg

Autumn equinox meeting

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't have any volunteers for speakers as yet, if nobody chips in it'll me and a talk about keeping guinea pigs.

I know a fair bit about West Highland Terriers as well :glasses2:

We could just make it a social gathering with a nose at any scopes that turn up. If it is clear then we can observe which will mean any talks will have to take a back seat.

I'm a pentatonic minor man myself.

Edited by Rusty Strings

The weather is looking good for tomorrows meeting so we should have plenty of scopes. I will have my 200p with it's homemade dob base and I'll do a talk on that if necessary but I'm sure we'll want to take advantage of the clear sky.

I'll be there at 7pm, could anybody bring some diesel for the genny?

I just thought it also might be worth bringing to peoples attention, if it is clear and the scopes are bought out, bring warm clothes, it gets real cold very quickly up there.

Iv'e been there when the temp at my house was 14 degrees, and a couple of hours later at Belper it had dropped to six degrees.