SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Apollo landing site pics from the LRO

ncjunk

Do you honestly believe that conspiracy theorists will be satisfied by any evidence provided by those they see as the perpetrators of the conspiracy? Or by reason?

Beautiful photos though

The only way some people are going to believe it is if you put them in a rocket and send them there chance's are they still wont believe you then

The only way some people are going to believe it is if you put them in a rocket and send them there chance's are they still wont believe you then

No, because if you could afford to send me up there you have obviously already sent another one up before me to create fake landing sites!

I believe! I like the photos.

Yep, amazing pictures. I was lucky enough to just catch the Press audio conference they gave on them. On the low orbits of LRO they were averaging 25Km above the mean surface the 'real' lowest orbit point was 22km above surface. Due to the orbit there is a resolution of 25cm per pixel in following the orbit by 50cm per pixel in the other direction due to the sheer speed of the orbiter. If all the images received back were burnt onto DVD there would be 52,000 full DVD's!

Archived