SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

FLIGHT DECK OF DISCOVERY INCREDIBLE

robbie c

http://360vr.com/2011/06/22-discovery-flight-deck-opf_6236/index.html First time I'v try'd to link something Hope I'v done it right if not maybe someone can help it's well worth watching just click on the picture & move mouse in any direction to scan, don't forget to look at the ceiling! I'v never seen so many buttons in one place have viewed it several times & still can't work out where the pilot gets in and out :) hope you like :(

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even the HAL 2000 couldn't memorise all those buttons and bows.

Blimey, what a nightmare identifying a fault in that lot :).

Where's the diagnostic socket I wonder?

Really Incredible machine, what a pity they are now redundant.

Ron.:(

Space Shuttle Discovery - 360VR Images First time I'v try'd to link something Hope I'v done it right if not maybe someone can help it's well worth watching just click on the picture & move mouse in any direction to scan, don't forget to look at the ceiling! I'v never seen so many buttons in one place have viewed it several times & still can't work out where the pilot gets in and out :) hope you like :(

brilliant cant belive home many buttons and dials i also looked for the doors theymust be under the floor ?

Archived