Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Early Morning Jupiter

Bodi

First time I used my TOA130S on Jupiter together with TeleVue 2,5x Barlow and DMK21AU04. RGB composit using manual filterwheel, Astronomik RGB IIc filters,

each colour stacked with "Autostakkert", sharpend a little with the wavelet function in Registax 6 and finaly combined with AstroArt 5.0

The moons are Europa and Ganymed (from left), all taken at 02.30 on 21.08.2011

Hope you like it too

always clear skies

Wolfgang

Hi bodi,

It is great result that you got and very nice colour. It is also stunning all details you have but you have beautiful refractor and the quality help lot. You should use the Powermate x4 because it is very interesting Barlow than I use with my setup you if you visit my hold post, you will see my Jupiter.

Franck

Thanks Franck, and indeed, the TAk makes it a little easier. :-)) I´ll look for the 4x Barlow as you recommended, or perhaps somewhat more versatile the Baader Flourite Flat Field Converter, which can be used from 2x - 8x approx.

always clear skies,

Wolfgang

PS: great Jupiter with your 102FS.....will try to go on the moon shadows too....

Archived