SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Servicing at telescope house

kev 102 42

Kev,

I have used Telescope House three times to fix my scopes and all have come back in working order. Once I managed to blow my power board for the Meade LX90, Steve Collingwood who does all the repairs managed to repair the fault but only works on external power now. Not sure if getting the scope to work on internal pwer would have cost a lot more to fix or not? When I had my first problem I took the scope down to Steve personally (as I did not trust the delivery companys), he said the company they use is okay. So the next time I had trouble I let the delvery company do the work for me and I had no trouble at all.

I would well recommend them as they are the only proper company within the UK to do repairs to Meade scopes, I am sure there are other companies or trained people who could carry out the repairs in the UK. Best thjing is to ring them up and ask to speak to Steve and go from there, he was recommended to me by NickH!

Hope this helps.

Peter

Archived