Bubble to Cave

martin_h

How many frames is that gonna be once you include the Wizard too? Nice job!

18-20 something like that, The problem is I didn't intend them all to be a mosaic so some of the frames are "stand alone" so I will have to take a lot of "fill" frames to join them up.

Ahh well nothing much else to do of a night:)

Really good stuff. I wonder if you've considered a camera lens as a way of covering the larger areas of relatively empty sky? Registar will do the resizing. I'm keen on mixing FLs in this kind of project so as to concentrate the time where it's needed.

Olly

Red outline will be the total image - roughly

Blue outline is where I am at the moment...a long way from home!

Wizard is bottom right!

A little off topic.... but

What programme is that screen cap from?

Great project you have going on here.

Really good stuff. I wonder if you've considered a camera lens as a way of covering the larger areas of relatively empty sky? Registar will do the resizing. I'm keen on mixing FLs in this kind of project so as to concentrate the time where it's needed.

Olly

I have thought about that, and started to adapt one, my lenses are the older Canon FD type. Must get on and finish it and give it a try.

I might carry on and finish this the hard way but go back and grab some RGB with a lens.

Archived