Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

My setup.

jana

This is my setup, sw200pds on eq5. Would be nice if cloud would go so I can get out and use it now, just need to add a synscan goto upgrade to my mount and I will be happy then ( for a while )!!!!

post-26397-133877644103_thumb.jpg

post-26397-133877644117_thumb.jpg

post-26397-133877644129_thumb.jpg

HI Jake thanks, yeah its a massive improvement on my first setup just wish I could get it out more often. looking to get the goto upgrade on there now having a look for a second hand one now to try and save some cash.

It's unfortunate we don't have the best climate for this hobby but all the clouds at least gives us time to learn a bit more then put it into practice when we get the chance. I saw you have put a wanted ad for the goto kit I will keep my eyes peeled for you as well

Jake

Cheers, this forum has already saved me lots of money and time hope it will again. Yeah all I seem to have done lately is put it together in my livingroom and practice collimation.. all you can do with the time though I supose.

Archived