Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

The AA 115 Triplet APO Preview

Deneb

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wonder what the number of Ollys is :(

you'll have to ask him :D, but what does it matter in the real world, so long as the scopes perform as expected regardless of lens serial no's. Who really gives a damn !

Unless you want one with a serial no of: 007, Scope to Kill :)

• 2 months later...

Having read the various reviews and looked at images I think this is a smashing scope for the price. I've just put my name down on the list (currently feb/march lead time).... So so long.

It will have to sit on the HEQ5 for visual use for a while, until I can get the dosh together for a mount upgrade, may be the iEQ45 v2 ??

For those who already have it, whats the collapsed length, or just the case dimensions?

Any real issues with the focuser built quality?

Having read the various reviews and looked at images I think this is a smashing scope for the price. I've just put my name down on the list (currently feb/march lead time).... So so long.

It will have to sit on the HEQ5 for visual use for a while, until I can get the dosh together for a mount upgrade, may be the iEQ45 v2 ??

For those who already have it, whats the collapsed length, or just the case dimensions?

Any real issues with the focuser built quality?

I don't like Crayfords but this one is big and seems to do the business. Because disliking Crayfords is a prejudice of mine I desisted from mentioning it in my review, which was objective. The scope does merit a Feathertouch, though, and I think it's an option?

The camarea rotators don't have a nice action but they do work and pull up orthogonally, or certainly always have done for me. I guess I'll have to send it back one day. Good job I have a nice big refractor of my own!

Olly

The camarea rotators don't have a nice action but they do work and pull up orthogonally, or certainly always have done for me. I guess I'll have to send it back one day. Good job I have a nice big refractor of my own!

Olly

Enjoy it while you got it Olly :icon_confused:

Archived