Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Kelling Autumn 2012 - heads up!!

Heads up folks - If anyone is planning to go to Kelling Autumn Star Party 2012 - now's the time to book. They started taking bookings today Aug 1st apparently.

We booked ours this morning and they had only 5 pitches left on Red Squirrel at 10:30am (don't know about Yellow and Blue).

I woulda told you sooner but only found out myself yesterday.

Good lUck :)

Phew, I've just booked pitch 352 on the red field. :smiley:

All except pitch 301 have gone at the top of the red field, but there are plenty free towards the middle and bottom of the field.

I've just come back from holiday and couldn't get my usual spot at the bottom of the red field but have now booked 351. At least I'm next to someone I know Michael :)

Dave

Going to grab a lodge for the weekend I think. I enjoy camping, wife not so much :smiley: First timer so will be good to meet folks, and this way i still keep the wife & son warm and dry at night, improving her mood and my life expectancy!

we looked at the lodges and caravans for the weekend (mainly so i can pack more astro gear) the lodges were like 450 for the weekend and 250 for the caravans, i didnt think that was too bad.. but my wife says she would rather just stay home... win win really :smiley:

we looked at the lodges and caravans for the weekend (mainly so i can pack more astro gear) the lodges were like 450 for the weekend and 250 for the caravans, i didnt think that was too bad.. but my wife says she would rather just stay home... win win really :smiley:

LOL, win, win indeed.../me ducks wife...

Is it easy to image near the lodges, or do you grab a pitch also?

Yup - if you get a pitch now, and for some reason later on you decide you can't go - it would be very easy to sell on through the forum or astro buy/sell - there's allways plenty of folks want one right through the year :smiley:

I rather think that yellow is fully booked before red - all the traders usually get most of those pitches (probably reserved permanently but don't quote me).

Try for it though - you never know - otherwise it's either the last red - failing that, blue. :smiley:

This is very annoying! They usually don't take bookings until the current years event has started!

At this rate, 2013 will open up in June 2012!!!

Maybe time to book that trip to Tenerife, or somewhere else, if we can't get in?

Archived