Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

What a beast.

jana

Well my skywatcher 200pds is here, which I got a great deal on from paul on here brand new boxed, not even opened and delivered on nex day and saved me some money too.

Opened the box this morning as was a bit too intoxicated last night to handle it. I knew it was gonna be big but WOW its big, after having a celestron astromaster 114 for the past year or 2 its quite a jump in size. All I need now is some clear skies which dont look like I will be getting soon.

Also the box has given my two young boys something new to play in all day and have left me alone to be hungover!! why a box is such a good plaything I will never know.

Massive thanks to paul for a great deal and service, another fine experience with buying from a SGL member.

Marc

Well my skywatcher 200pds is here, which I got a great deal on from paul on here brand new boxed, not even opened and delivered on nex day and saved me some money too.

Opened the box this morning as was a bit too intoxicated last night to handle it. I knew it was gonna be big but WOW its big, after having a celestron astromaster 114 for the past year or 2 its quite a jump in size. All I need now is some clear skies which dont look like I will be getting soon.

Also the box has given my two young boys something new to play in all day and have left me alone to be hungover!! why a box is such a good plaything I will never know.

Massive thanks to paul for a great deal and service, another fine experience with buying from a SGL member.

Marc

Haha!! My little en was the same when i unpacked my dob. Ive actual only this afternoon put the last of the box in the recycle bin, it was her space rocket lol!! She wasnt happy but niether was mum having a big box hangin about the house.

Enjoy your new scope mate,

Mark

Archived