Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar_landings.thumb.jpg.b50378d0845690d8a03305a49923eb40.jpg

whooshbang

BBC 2: Space Shuttle: Final Mission 2100hrs Tonight

I think this one looks better then the channel 4 programme last night. This one actually does seem to be about the last flight, C4's seemed more of a history of the shuttle programme.

Remember if you miss it you will be able to catch it for at least a week on BBC iPlayer - or longer if you download it via the iPlayer app. I`'ll post a link once it goes up on the website.

Edited by Simms

Thank you, i missed last nights programme so will catch tonights.:)

last nights shuttle program on ch4 is still available on 4od for the next 28 days too i believe, click HERE

Thanks whooshbang, just finished watching the bbc2 prog, really enjoyed it! very informative and what seemed like exclusive admission to behind the scenes footage. Will watch the ch4 prog too when i get chance.

I like the imaging kit they have!
Heheh - I'd like one of those "chairbound" things. :eek:

Overall, I was impressed by the ENTHUSIASM and sentiment of NASA employees at all levels.

I'm sad, for the "grass roots" employees, that they face (the worldwide?) budget cuts. :)

Edited by Macavity

Just seen it on the BBC iPlayer, I thought this program through the eyes of those who have worked on the shuttle project was very good indeed!

Oh thanks for the tip, its repeated on bbc2 on thursday at 7pm so i thing im going to watch it then x