Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Starparty @ Kelling in September

Kai

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many of you guys are going to be staying on, after the Sunday?

I'm on the 'reserve list' for any last minute cancellations. If they get one, I'll be bringing the caravan up and staying for around a week.

If the weather is good, and the Mrs decides she would like a short holiday up in North Norfolk, I might come up anyway, stay the first few nights on the Caravan Club site near by, and visit from there, before maybe moving over to Kelling on the Sunday, when most people will be going home, and there will be lots of spaces available.

If the weather looks like its going to be anti-asntonomy, then I'll just come up for a day visit, on the Saturday, and will most likely be accompanied by Roger "the CELESCOPE".

Dave

The overall forecast is looking reasonable with the high pressure we've got persisting in one way shape or form for another 2 weeks or so so there's hope. I can't make it either which guarantees those that go at least one night.

I must admit I'm a bit concerned about Metchecks forecast, is it my screen or are they predicting mushroom clouds at night? :wink:

James

I don't actually go for the astronomy...

I go for the company .. :grin:

The fine wines... :D

The entertainment... :grin:

We are talking about the "Peppermint Rhino" Aren't we.... :D

Now that would be a good "Weekend" Away... :lol:

I take it that someone's wife will help me with my coat.. :wink:

Archived