Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

first light

Adamski

Yipee, the sky has cleared and i've just got my 6" reflector set up and the second hand f10 refractor which was kindly donated to me for just the cost of postage and i'm going to have a look with that tonight. It seems ok so far just looking about 7-8 miles across the valley. So hopefully i will win the fight with my eyelids and go out at 2am when the street lights go off.:BangHead:

Morning guys. I did lose the fight with my eyelids but not before i had a cheeky peek at saturn with both scopes, it's definitely getting too far away for a decent look now. I did manage to go out at 1am and was again astounded at how clear the milky way was. Again i didn't need a scope to appreciate this sight, i just stood there looking up and going "wow man" and "woah that's awesome dude" and all that sort of stuff. The forecast looks ok for a couple of nights so i think some early evening sleep is required.:BangHead:

Archived