SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

A quick Dumbbell

paulobao

Greatings from Portugal :)

Just to post a quicky, made last night!

Well not that quicky since each sub is 40 minutes!

Tak FS102NSV @ 632mm + QSI532WS-M1 @ -15ºC

Ha (5nm) - 4x 40min

Regards,

paulo

medianm27pspips2copywid.jpg

and the 100% crop

medianm27pspips2copycro.jpg

Thanks for the comments :-).

Yes I will add colour next time (I arrived today from my observatory...I only go there 1 time/month for 3 or 4 days. It is 250 km from oporto where I live!)

Last year I have captured the OIII layer with the C9.25 and bin 2x2. But I will make this one with the Tak not the C9.25...I only need a 5nm OIII filter. My plan is Ha, OIII and RGB.

But now I need to solve my conection problems (yestarday my Hub and computer had problems communicating. All cameras crashed, the planetarium, the focuser...the Gemini, well I real mess. Only after almost 3 hours I was able to resume! I need a more reliable system even if, this is the first time from years that this happened this way!)

regards,

paulo

What I love about this image is that it appears 3D without needing colour.. also a POTW in my view (that's two nominations now - the average standard is going way up!!)

Archived