Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

NGC 6888 NB

R Fisher

Imaged Thurs & Friday night, Ha detail was very strong and defined but spent all evening Friday on the OIII and managed just enough for a bi col image. Will keed the subs to add SII but may need to wait a month or two :)

post-18116-133877627414_thumb.jpg

Very nice capture! The OIII outer shell is just becoming to show through nicely (I'm assuming this an HOO image?). There's also some very nice nebulosity showing in the surrounding star field too...

(If you don't mind me asking, what scope / camera did you use for this... and what exposure details...?)

Very nice capture! The OIII outer shell is just becoming to show through nicely (I'm assuming this an HOO image?). There's also some very nice nebulosity showing in the surrounding star field too...

(If you don't mind me asking, what scope / camera did you use for this... and what exposure details...?)

Thanks for comments all,

AndyUK Scope: WO FLT132 Camera Atik 4000 Mono.

Ha was quite bright and needed 8 * 400S subs at Bin1.

OIII subs were Bin 2 - 10 * 600S.

Have some more OIII from last night but I blended a master OIII from last year and it has improved the image.

Cheers

post-18116-133877628459_thumb.jpg

Archived