Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Revelation 30mm. Any good?

Just bought a revelation 30mm 2" EP from telescope house (£37.99). Was going to get the 32mm skywatcher panaview (twice the price) but settle on the revelation after some advice from the chap on the phone. Had a go with it last night. V pleased with it. This is my first wide angle EP so have no basis for comparison. Have I made he right choose or is there a suitable alternative I should buy before I officially welcome the revelation to my EP collection.

Thanks guys

Leigh.

I Bought same eyepiece, 2" 30mm

From my first night observation, it was performing very nicely. Same as you I have nothing yet to compare it, but for its price it definitely delivers a bucket of pleasure.

I had one of these before I went TV crazy lol. It's a very nice budget eyepiece that performs very reasonably for the price. It's a good start on the path to the addiction of gradually upgrading your eyepieces and emptying your pockets lol :)

Archived