SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

HEART AND SOUL NEBULA

CELESCOPE

Well as this is mainly an emission nebula , i used Noels actions to add some colour , this is one i done a few days ago usig my 52mm slr lens attached to the Atik 16hr , this does give a huge wide field , wanted to get the sea gull nebula tonight , but clear all dy and pesky cloudy again , this will soon be out of range for me by the end of the week so may have to wait . anyway ,

i give you my heart and soul , hmm sound good that heheheh , it amazes me how many stars these lenses bring out .

Rog

image.jpg

Rog,

Very nice one mate...working with the wide field lens is fun. I took a few myself last summer of the milky way and such with a 50mm....

I hear you're getting a dome... You'll be amazed at how much you'll enjoy it. Too bad the misses won't get to see you much after then. Heh, heh...

Doug

Excellent stuff Rog. I think I need a second camera what with having some sky and so many targets to aim at, I'd love to have a bash at some more of the widestuff, but I'm having a ball with the ED80.

If you get some narrowband tricolour ones you can make that look really rude. :)

I've been checking out how many you would need of these widefield ones to do the whole sky and it's still loads of them, maybe standard astronomers get too wound up about getting up close and personal, these that you are doing are different and great to look at. Keep 'em coming Rog.

Captain Chaos

I tell you what mate, If anyone looking at this image aren't moved by it, they possess neither heart or soul.

CC is spot on, wide field images of this calibre win hands down. The glut of stars plus the twin nebulae just makes it a cracking good example of a deep space subject.

I don't know how much better you are going to get Rog. This is top dollar.

Ron. :)

Archived