Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

More testing with the 58mm lens

CELESCOPE

Hi guys and gals , well testing is going great enjoying every minute , here are two more , the first is a repeat of the last one but this time 90 subs a full 2 hrs exposure time ranging from 45 secs to 5 mins subs , very pleased so far with the lens, the second image only short subs just 20 at 90 secs as it was fast going below the roof of next door , i will do longer the next clear night, all processed in Maxim , this image should be great with a lot more subs,NOT SURE WHAT THE LARGE NEB IS BOTTOM LEFT ,CANT SEEM TO FIND IT ON MY MAPS,

Cheers

Rog

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi. Rog,

It looks as though things are starting to progress at a pace, and you are gearing up to launch into a whole new era of even more spectacular imagery. If you are not careful you are going to put Hubble into early retirement. :)

Keep the momentum going, we are all waiting with bated breath for the next batch of masterpieces.

Ron. :)

How cool is that!!! Wonderful widefield Rog. Just shows what can be achieved with some proper exposure time - and skill on behalf of the photographer of course.

The stars don't look quite right Rog, not sure what, lack of contrast or something. The nebulae are peachy perfect.

i faded them back a bit Martin, to show the nebs,thats all , can always sharpen them up if i need to , but this is just testing things out , i did go to 6 mins , and not a movement , so maybe longer can bring the nebs out to match the stars , its all trial really Martin ,till it comes right

off to suffolk now for a rest hehehe

Rog

iIs that any better Martin on the soul neb

Archived